What makes a CVO Flueless Gas Fire Unique…… ?
There are many advantages for buying and installing a Flueless Gas Fire in your home – energy saving, eco-friendly emissions, easy installation etc. There are also many models of flueless gas fires on the market, before making a decision on which brand to choose please consider what makes a CVO designed Flueless Gas Fire totally unique to any other fires on the market.
Our Flueless Gas Fires are totally unique and have many benefits:
- Flueless High Energy Efficiency – 99.9% – Saving gas and reducing your household bills.
- There is no requirement for a glass front to obscure the flame and discolour over time. No Glass is safe – We recently tested a fire obtained from a major DIY chain and the fascia reached 220deg C.
- Award Winning Flueless Burner Technology Winner of the Interbuild Energy Efficiency Award 2005.
- Winner of the Homes & Gardens Palmes D’Or Classic Design Award 2006.
- All CVO flueless gas fires have an open living flame.
- Hang on the Wall Design – one of the slimmest on the market from 139mm.
- There is an option to purchase a deflector gather which allows a shelf above or recess into a traditional surround – ask for details.
- There is an option to recess the fire fully into the wall to create a “hole in the wall” flueless design. Ask for details.
- CVO flueless burner technology is CE approved for Natural Gas or LPG in UK, Ireland and Europe wide.
- Our Flueless Fires have Very Low emissions – over 90% below legal limit – no filters are required.
- Our Flueless Gas Fires have built in safety devices for peace of mind.
- Many choices of fascia size and materials – stone or metal.
- Interchangeable Fascias – giving you the option to change the look in the future.
- Hand built and tested in the UK at our factory in County Durham.
- Are given a 100% full function test before leaving the factory
- Large Choice of styles – Contemporary and Traditional Designs to suit all tastes.
- Choice of many natural stones including Portuguese Limestone & African Black Granite.
- 20mm thick natural stone is used throughout the range.
- Choice of Power – 2.4Kw, 2.7Kw & 3.5Kw.
- Choice of Natural Gas or LPG with no increase in price for LPG
CVO Flueless Gas Fires are hand built in the UK using locally purchased materials, we do not buy parts from any other fireplace companies and then change the fascia to make the fire look different. What you buy when you buy a CVO Flueless Fire is Award Winning Designs made to a Very High Standard.
Independence – ALL CVO Flueless Fires are built in the UK at our factory at Newton Aycliffe. We are totally independent from any other Company in the UK or Europe who make or sell Flueless Fires. This gives us total flexibility and control over our designs, quality control, fast response lead times and customer service – unlike many of our competitors.
Reliability – A CVO Flueless FIRELINE was installed in a Restaurant in December 2003 and worked continuously until the restaurant was closed in May 2007. This fire operated for 15hrs/day, 6 days a week for 41 months = 14,760 hours. This is equivalent to nearly 25 years operating in a domestic property.
To discuss the advantages of a CVO Flueless Gas Fire in detail please call our sales team on 01325-301020 or use the online contact form and we will contact you. Click on the Image to view the Full Flueless Range