We invest heavily in new R&D to create new and exciting products for our customers.
We will prosecute, to the full extent of the law, and recover all damages, from anyone found copying our designs and infringing our Trademarks.
All our Designs are Design Registered, We own a large number of Trademarks, For details please contact 01325-327221.
- The Specification Sheets shown on this web site remain the property of Spirit Fires Limited.
- Specification Sheets are provided to allow customers to check dimensions and technical requirements.
- Specification sheets must not be copied or distributed without the permission of Spirit Fires Limited.
- We will not allow any Company to advertise or sell our fires online.
- We will not allow anyone to display our images online without prior agreement.
- Use of images on a web site is chargeable at a rate of £100/year per image.
- All CVO products and images must reference the CVO Product name and Company Logo
CVO Image Rights
- The images on this web site remain the property of Spirit Fires Limited.
- Any images presented in CVO promotional material remain the property of Spirit Fires Limited.
- Use of our images is restricted to written authority by Spirit Fires Limited.
- To request permission to use any of our images please contact our head office on 01325-327221.
The following is for guidance only and does not affect the Terms & Conditions.
Spirit Fires Ltd are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to administer your account, promote goods and services to you, and for market research purposes only. We are committed to keeping your confidential information exactly that – confidential.
What information do we collect?
When you register with Spirit Fires Ltd we will collect your e-mail address. We may also keep a record of which products and services you are interested in. We also monitor traffic patterns and site use.
When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date. This enables us to process and fulfil your orders and to notify you in the event of any queries. We also request your telephone number, which allows us to contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order. We will communicate with you by e-mail, telephone or letter.
When you enter a competition or prize draw, we may ask for your name, address, and e-mail address so that we can administer the contest and notify winners. We may also ask for further information for our marketing records.
How do we use the information?
At Spirit Fires Ltd the information we collect about you is to make sure that the information or offers that we send you are relevant to you – we don’t want to waste your time by sending you information or offers which you will not find interesting. We may use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to our web site, new products and special offers. We will not sell, rent, share, trade or give away without your permission any information we hold about you.
You have a right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you and to have any inaccuracies corrected
By using our Site, you consent to the collection, processing and use of this information by Spirit Fires Ltd
We do use ‘cookies’ which are small pieces of information that are stored on your computer’s hard drive by your browser. These allow Spirit Fires Ltd to recognise you and to provide features to make your use of the Site easier. Most browsers allow the cookie function to be turned off. If you want to know how to do this look at the help menu on your browser
For further information regarding all aspects of Spirit Fires Ltd with customers please see our full Terms and Conditions.