Madini Hole in the Wall Fireplace with Pebbles or Logs. This contemporary fireplace incorporates a black steel enclosure and gas fire basket with pebbles.
With a frameless enclosure designed to allow for simple letterbox installation As the burner does not require additional ventilation installation is very easy and straightforward.
With a heat input of 4.9kw and low running costs of around 22p per hour The Madini is ideal for most room sizes.
The MADINI contemporary “hole in the wall” fireplace incorporates a black steel enclosure and gas fire basket. The fire can be fitted with either pebbles or logs and can be used to create a stunning fireplace feature. The standard design is frameless as shown left however a trim can be added if required. The fire is operated by a thermostatic remote control system with digital handset, select your desired room temperature and the handset will automatically adjust the flame. The overall opening size is 840mm x 250mm with a depth of only 310mm. No Air vent is required with this gas fire. This modern hole in the wall gas fire design can be used with either a class 1 or class 2 chimney and is perfect for both old and new properties. 4.9Kw Gas Burner, 22p/hour running cost. The Madini is supplied with either a pebble set which includes various colours or a fireplace logs set as shown in the images below.
The MADINI gas fire can be supplied with an optional gather unit that connects the enclosure to a 125mm liner. Please note that it is advised to buy the gather unit even if you are not using a flue liner as this improves the efficiency of the gas fire, improves the flame quality and also stops debris falling into the fire from the chimney. If in doubt ask. The fire can also be upgraded to mains power supply. Now available as Double-Sided (See Through) Version where we can also supply a trim with glass for one side of the fireplace. This creates a very contemporary fireplace design for the fraction of the cost of other models on the market. Ask for details.
- Available to fit most flues and chimneys.
- Battery operated remote control supplied as standard.
- Choice of enclosures available.
- Trim available if required.
- Enclosure Options:
- Single or Double Sided (see through) in Black Steel, Polished Steel, Brushed Steel or Natural Stone.
- Fireplace Opening Size – 850mm (w) x 250mm (h) x 310mm (d)
- Fireplace Logs
- Fireplace Pebbles
- Gas Burner Options:
- Natural Gas Only – 4.9kw, 22p/hour.
- Optional Extras:
- Add a 4pc stone trim in various stone finishes.
- Add a gather unit.
- The fire can be supplied as a complete fireplace suite or as a gas burner only.
- Buy the complete “hole in the Wall” fireplace.
- Buy the fire basket only for use in custom fireplace and bespoke designs.
- The fire can also be purchased as a Fire Grate for Traditional Fireplaces.
- Sales is Direct Via our experienced Telesales Consultants – Call – 01325-301020 to place your order.
- This fire is on live display in our Northern and Southern Firevault Fireplace Showroom.