Bronze Fireplace Designs and Bronze Fire Bowls
HAND POLISHED : IMPRESSIVE : STUNNING.
At CVO fire we specialise in manufacturing bronze fireplaces and our range includes many bronze versions of our standard designs. Using our UK based craftsmen we are able to also fabricate bespoke fireplace and custom designs. There is nothing quite like the luxury of bronze. These bronze gas fire designs add a dimension of luxury to both contemporary and traditional properties.
“Seriously sexy fires” Living etc.
Shown right is our large oval bronze gas fire bowl design within a bronze hole in the wall enclosure and bespoke hearth seat. This is an example of the high standard of work from our UK based work force. We can manufacture any of the fireplace enclosures or fascias you can see on our web site in bronze. Review our complete product range and if a particular style of fireplace suits your requirements please call us on 01325-301020 to discuss options manufactured in bronze.
Our production department specializes in the manufacture of bronze fireplace designs and our design engineers can create a stunning bronze fireplace feature for your home.
CVO FIRE – Designed and Manufactured in the UK.
- Bronze is an alloy of copper, tin and possibly one or more other metals. It has a distinctive reddish-brown colour.
- Bronze is considered a work of art and is often used for sculptures and art forms.
- Bronze is highly durable and will last the test of time.
- In some instances bronze is used as currency and as such is traded on the World Metal Markets with the price varying daily.
- When used in a fireplace the combination of the reddish-brown highly polished bronze and a living flame creates a masterpiece which is stunning, glamorous and luxurious.
Sand Casting of our Fire Bowls:
- A sand casting or a sand molded casting is a cast part produced by forming a mold from a sand mixture and then pouring molten liquid metal into the cavity in the mold. The mold is then cooled until the metal has solidified. In the last stage, the casting is separated from the mold.
- There are six steps in this process:
- Place a pattern in sand to create a mold.
- Incorporate a gating system.
- Remove the pattern.
- Fill the mold cavity with molten metal.
- Allow the metal to cool.
- Break away the sand mold and remove the casting.
- At this stage we proceed to hand polish the bowl. This process can take up to 15 hours.
How to Order a Bronze Fireplace:
To request a Brochure or to contact via e-mail please complete our online contact form.
All CVO fires are handmade in the UK at our Newton Aycliffe Factory. We use locally purchased high quality materials. We are a totally independent gas fire manufacturer with our own unique gas fire burner and bio-ethanol designs. We do not buy parts from other fireplace companies, if it does not say CVO on the fire it is not a CVO. You are are welcome to visit our Firevault retail showroom where we have many of our contemporary and traditional gas fire and bio-ethanol fireplace designs on live display.
- SALES TEAM OFFICE HOURS
- Monday to Thursday – 9am to 6.00pm
- Friday – 9am to 5.00pm
- Saturday – 9am to 5pm
- Sales Telephone : 01325-301020
- Out of Hours (use contact form)