Flueless Gas Fires
If you are looking for a modern fire for your new home, consider our flueless gas fires. A flueless gas fireplace is a perfect option for a contemporary property because there is no need for a chimney or flue system. As the fire burns cleanly, a flue is not needed at all, providing a simple layout, installation and build. We offer a range of wall mounted flueless gas fires and recessed flueless gas fires so you can be sure to find something that’s perfect for you!
Wall Mounted Flueless Gas Fires
Traditional Style Flueless Gas Fires with Surrounds
Do I need an Air Vent?
Does your flueless fire need a catalytic convertor?
Do I need a flue?
What are the benefits of a Flueless Gas Fire?
- Easy to Install and Use.
- No Chimney.
- 100% Energy Efficient (no heat wasted)
- Low Running Costs (70% cheaper than electric, wood & bio-ethanol)
- Perfect solution for instant secondary heat for a living room or lounge.
- Energy Efficiency: All of the gas you burn is turned to heat and returned to the room. This means you are not wasting money.
- Saving Money: Despite all the hype in the media, gas is the cheapest form of utility to use being over 70% cheaper “per kw/h” of heat than wood, electric or bio-ethanol.
- Easy to Install:Wall Mounted flueless fires can be installed very quickly if the gas supply is nearby.
- Easy to Use: Just turn the control knob top start and adjust the flame size and heat output..
- Extra Heat when you want it: The reason for buying a secondary heat source for your home is for additional heat. A flueless gas fire will give you between 2.0kw and 3.5kw of heat and will cost you only 9p to 15p per hour to run. For the same amount of heat output an electric fire will cost you 30p to 53p.
It means “parts per million parts”. During the CE tests this is measured at the outlet of the appliance in a very concentrated sample direct from the burner. Once this has been diluted by the oxygen in the room the CO concentration is tiny and very safe.
- Air Vent. This will allow a trickle of fresh air into the room. A common mistake made is that people think it takes air (and heat) from the room, it does not. The vent supplies a tiny amount of fresh air. Modern air vents include baffles and cowls to prevent any drafts. We can supply a modern air vent with your gas fire purchase.
- Gas Supply. The gas pressure must be maintained at the manufacturers stated level or the combustion will change.
- Room Size, there will be a specified “minimum” room size. The room can be bigger than this, but not smaller. When taking account of the minimum room size it is the height x depth x width in meters – giving a m3 result. Also make an allowance for the amount of furniture in the room.
Flueless gas fires are designed to be wall mounted. Mounting anything above the fire must be done in line with the CE approval. The fires that we sell are approved with a special deflector which allows a shelf above however this must be done in line with the installation booklet. This deflector must be ordered at the time of ordering the fire. Please ask for details.
Wall hung flueless gas fires are designed to be wall mounted however the CVO flueless gas fire is also approved as a recessed version which has allowed customers to install the fire into the wall. Please ask for details.