Customer Installation Private Residence : KIAH FIRE
- Air Vent providing 100cm2 of air ventilation (this is not the vent size, it is the “air” volume it provides)
- The Air Vent must be over 1m away from the fireplace.
- The room must be over 30m3 in area.
- A good gas supply which can maintain 20 mBar of pressure when all gas appliances in the home operate.
Description of this example installation
- The existing inset gas fire was removed and the fireplace opening blocked.
- The Kiah Fireplace is supplied with all the parts required.
- Install the hearth.
- Fit the backing plate to the wall and secure the fireplace wall bracket.
- Secure the surround to the wall.
- Hang the flueless gas fire on the wall bracket.
- Connect gas and comission appliance.
- Add the stone fascia to the fire.
- Thats it – all done.
- The owner can benefit from 100% energy efficiency, 2.7kw of heat in the room and running costs from 10p/hour.
- To discuss installing a flueless gas fire in your home please call.
Parts Supplied by CVO – KIAH TRADITIONAL FLUELESS GAS FIRE
- Request Brochure
- Special Projects
- The Full Fireplace Range
- The Full Flueless Range
- Our Guide to Flueless Fires
All our contemporary gas fires are designed and manufactured in the UK.
Our range includes contemporary and traditional fireplaces for homes with and without a chimney : flueless gas fires, chimney fires, balanced flue gas fires, high efficiency gas fires and ethanol fires.