The FR1200 Ribbon Fire is part of our Spirit range of gas fires hand made in the UK. The FR1200 is a very large and impressive fire with a dancing ribbon of flame. 10Kw gas ribbon burner with remote. Opening size = 1200mm x 270mm, depth 315mm. The fire can be used with any existing class 1 brick or precast chimney or with a 175mm flue liner. Click for more details and technical drawings.
FR1200 – 1200mm Wide
The FR1200 Ribbon Fire is part of our Spirit range of gas fires. The 10Kw gas burner has a dancing ribbon of flame. The FR1200 ribbon gas fire has minimal depth and is available with a black interior and either logs or pebbles. The fire is operated by an RF remote system with a handset. The remote is programmable and includes a thermostat to control room temperature. The FR1200 is CE approved for Natural Gas and is available for UK, Ireland and all other European Countries. This modern ribbon gas fire can be used with either a class 1 brick built chimney or with a 175mm flue liner or larger. The fire has minimal depth allowing it to be installed in most properties. See technical drawings for dimensions and installation information. To discuss the installation in detail call sales on 01325-301020.
BURNER: The gas burner is available on both Natural Gas and LPG
POWER RATING: Natural Gas: 10Kw [45P per hour (ON FULL)], Flow Rate: 1.0m3/Hour
DIMENSIONS: See attached technical PDF specification. Letterbox (opening) size: 1200mm x 270mm. Depth 315mm.
OTHER TECHNICAL INFORMATION:
- CERAMICS: Choose from either a clean ribbon of flame, logs or pebbles.
- IGNITION: The fire is operated by a RF (radio frequency) battery powered remote system with handset. A mains power pack is available as an upgrade. The batteries have a life of 12 months or greater depending on usage. High quality batteries should be used. The handset shows the condition of the batteries in the handset and also the fire. The remote includes a thermostat to regulate the room temperature.
- CHIMNEY or FLUE SYSTEM:
- The minimum requirement is a 175mm x 3.0m length flue liner; the fire can also be fitted into a class1 or precast chimney which meets the minimum requirements. The fire has minimum depth so will fit most existing chimneys.
- The fire is supplied with a gather fitted. This must be used.
- PIPE WORK:
- The fire has a power rating of 10Kw and requires an 8mm gas inlet.
- The flow rate on full is 1.5m3 per hour, the pipework to the fire must be capable of supplying a steady inlet pressure and should be routed using at least 28mm pipes reducing to 8mm at the fire.
- The pipework should be routed to ensure no pressure drop when other gas appliances in the home are being used.
- GLASS: There is a small glass slip at the top of the enclosure, this is fitted at the factory and is required for the fire to function safely.
- SAFETY: Tested to the latest CE safety standard. Fitted with ODS (Oxygen Depletion System) safety system which monitors oxygen levels in the room and shuts off the fire should the chimney be blocked. o It is advised that when operating the appliance in a room where children or elderly people will be present that a fireguard should be used. These are available from our web store.
- VENTILATION : The fire requires an air vent which can supply a minimum of 100cm2 air. We can supply a high quality air vent with the fire. Our air vents have baffles and a draft cowl to ensure that they provide air only. Ask for details.