The MADINI Fire Basket with Logs or Pebbles can be used as a drop in gas fire burner tray with a flange for use in custom fireplace designs or it can be upgraded to a fire grate burner tray to be used in a traditional fireplace opening.
Madini – Gas Fire Grate Burner Tray
The MADINI Fire Basket with Logs or Pebbles can be used as a drop in gas fire burner tray with a flange for use in custom fireplace designs or it can be upgraded to a fire grate burner tray to be used in a traditional fireplace opening. The fire grate burner also looks great in a double sided or see through fireplace design. As the burner does not require additional burner ventilation installation is very easy and straight forward. The gas fire burner has a heat input of 4.9kW, a running cost of 22p per hour and is operated by a battery remote control system with hand set.
The fire can be supplied with a frame-less enclosure if required and this is available at checkout giving a simple letterbox installation. The fire can be supplied with an optional gather unit that connects the enclosure to a 125mm liner.
The MADINI gas fire can be used with either a class 1 or class 2 chimney and does not require additional room ventilation (wall vent). The fire can also be upgraded to operate with a mains power supply to avoid changing batteries. Please read the technical information prior to ordering.
- Burner: The burner is a self contained unit with battery remote control. This is available to buy separately without the enclosure.
- Enclosure: Standard Enclosure can be supplied in either Matt Black Steel, Upgrade to Brushed or Polished Stainless Available.
- Power Supply: The fire has 6 x AA batteries to keep installation costs to a minimum however there is an option to buy a mains upgrade at checkout.
- Fire Grate: When upgraded to a Fire Grate the burner size is 230mm H x 690mm W x 285mm D. Read the technical notes below:
- The Burner Tray : This is supplied with a flange. The fire is approved with a maximum opening size of 840mm (w) x 250mm (h) and minimum depth of 310mm. The burner must be positioned so that it is a minimum of 70mm from the burner edge to the front of the enclosure.
- The Fire Grate Burner : This is siupplied inside a free standing grate. The fire is approved with a maximum opening size of 840mm (w) x 480mm (h) and minimum depth of 335mm. The burner must be positioned so that it is a minimum of 40mm from the burner edge to the front of the enclosure.
- The fire may operate in other enclosure sizes however this will depend on the flue type and length. If spillage occurs glass can be used to reduce the opening size.,
MADINI is a registered trademark.
- Sales is Direct Via our experienced Telesales Consultants – Call – 01325-301020 to place your order.
- This fire is on live display in our Northern and Southern Firevault Fireplace Showroom.