VENEZIA 130 3 Sided Balanced Flue Gas Fire. Frameless Glass Fronted Fireplace, Room Sealed with High Efficiency. Opening size of 1369mm Wide x 320mm High. Available as Natural Gas or LPG and supplied with either Logs or Pebbles. Fully sequential remote control. Manufactured in Italy by ITALKERO featuring high quality Italian styling.
Venezia 130 3 Sided Balanced Flue Gas Fire
VENEZIA 130 3 Sided Balanced Flue Gas Fire. This modern gas fire design requires a balanced flue chimney system (we can supply the flue pipes with the fire) and is room sealed meaning that it does not require additional room ventilation from outside. Ideal for modern properties. The high heat output and high efficiency design style will help to lower your overall heating bills. The fire has an approximate front opening size of 1369mm Wide x 320mm High. The fire is supplied as frameless fireplace with glass panels on the front and the left and right sides. The balanced flue gas fire can be purchased for Natural Gas or LPG (Calor Gas) and can be supplied with either high quality fireplace logs or river pebbles. The balanced flue gas fire is operated by a fully sequential remote control system. Due to the long flue length and routing options the fireplace can be used in installations where conventional gas fires would not be available.
- Heat Output 7.6kw
- Balanced Flue Gas Fire using 130/200 Pipes
- Up to 15 Metres Flue Length (Ask for Flue Route Chart)
- High Efficiency, Glass Fronted Fireplace
- Room Sealed Appliance (no air vent required)
- Double Sided (See Through) with glass on two sides
- Supplied with either High Quality Fireplace Logs or River Pebbles.
- The Access Door for the remote box is included in the price.
- High Quality 5mm Glass.
- Can be supplied “frameless” or with “trim” – ask for details
- We can supply the flue system with the fire. Review the flue routing survey form in the Technical Section, note that the venezia 3-sided balanced flue gas foire can only be installed using the 200mm flue pipes.
The video shows the fire before the false wall is built around to complete the installation. This is to show how the fire looks and operates. Shown is the clean edge for the plaster board and also the hot air outlet ducts which when connected increase the efficiency of the fire. Consult the technical pages for installation requirements.