Gas Burner Tray – Fire Grate – 373. Gas fireplace burner insert designed to give the same atmosphere of a real wood fireplace. Easy to install wherever there is an existing fireplace installation, only a gas connection required. Overall size of 373mm wide x 296mm deep x 140mm high. The fire is available for Natural Gas or LPG and can be supplied with either fireplace logs or carrara pebbles.
Fire Grate 373mm Gas Fire Burner Tray
Fire Grate 373mm Gas Fire Burner Tray. Gas fireplace insert designed to give the same atmosphere of a real wood fireplace. Easy to install wherever there is an existing fireplace installation, only a gas connection required. This is the smallest of four Gas Burner Trays available for selection with a size of 373mm wide x 296mm deep x 140mm high. Available on both Natural Gas and LPG. View technical Tab below for full specification and installation manual .
- Heat Input 8.3kw Max / 3.3kw Min
- Use indoors or buy the upgrade to the CE approved outdoor version.
- Suitable for a wide range of fireplace designs – traditional, hole in the wall, fire table etc.
- Burner tray is supplied complete ready for installation, just connect the gas supply.
- Choose either high quality fireplace logs or white carrara river pebbles.
- Operated by battery powered Infrared Remote Control system, mains upgrade available.
- Class 1 (175 diameter or greater) chimney required.
- Our burner trays are available in 5 sizes – 373mm, 506mm, 774mm, 1307mm & 1800mm wide.
This Gas Fire Grate Burner Tray creates a beautiful, warm atmosphere with the advantage of an open living gas flame and without the mess and hassle of wood. The remote control modulates the flame to high and low with the minimum of fuss. When using this fireplace outside it must be protected from the weather an optional rain cover is available at checkout.
Read the installation instructions in full before ordering.
Delivery is typically within 2 to 4 weeks depending on stock availability.