A modern home needs a modern heating solution, and a bioethanol fireplace could be the perfect option for your space. The bioethanol fires that we produce and sell are ideal if you want to add a fire to your home with no wires, no gas, no electricity and no worries. In recent years, bio ethanol fires have become incredibly popular on the market with clients favouring these gas fires over alternatives such as wood burning and electric fireplaces.
CHECK OUT OUR BIOETHANOL FIREPLACE CATEGORIES
Our range of bio-ethanol burner insert trays and fire boxes are a perfect solution for a bespoke bio-ethanol fireplace. If you decide to use one of our trays in your own flueless gas fire design, the final fireplace must be built of a non combustible material in line with national building regulations. Fuel for our bio ethanol fireplaces is also available to buy from our site.
Our high quality bio ethanol FIRE RIBBON ® BURNER trays are available in 2 sizes – 600mm and 1000mm. These are manufactured from very high grade stainless steel and are supplied with a safety tray. The trays include special matting to stabilise the flame and to increase the burn time.
Remote Control Bio-Ethanol Burner Trays – these high quality ribbon burner inserts are operated by remote control and have a 240v power supply. These high quality, CE approved remote burners are built to the latest safety standards and are available in 5 sizes from 660mm wide to 1800mm wide. The remote bioethanol burners have heat outputs ranging from 3.8Kw (660) to 12.3Kw (1800).
Big Advantages To Bioethanol Fireplaces
From stylish designs to great practicality, there’s lots of reasons why you should consider a bio ethanol fireplace for your new installation.
Reduced Maintenance – Cleaning out a fire or stove can be a chore, but if you have a biofuel fireplace, you can avoid this issue completely. Bioethanol fires require little cleaning, making them the perfect choice for low maintenance living.
Simple To Install And Use – It’s commonly thought that installing a new bio ethanol fireplace in your home could take days. Nothing could be further from the truth thanks to our simple, sleek designs – our range of bio fuel fires can be set up and installed within a short time frame, leaving you with as little downtime as possible. Some even work as soon as you bring them home – if you want a freestanding gas fire the setup procedure is much quicker and easier than some other designs.
No Fumes Or Smoke – One of the issues with older bioethanol fires is that they’ll produce everything from smoke to smells and fumes. With a modern bioethanol fire, these issues are problems of the past. There’s no need for a chimney, vents or a flue system because they only create a limited amount of CO2 and water vapour. It’s not just fumes that are eliminated either. These bio fires don’t make a sound or produce a smell, providing the perfect clean, contemporary living solution. They’ll also burn for up to eight hours without more fuel needing to be added dependant on the model chosen.
It’s not just about the simple installation, these devices are easy to use too. Once the bioethanol fuel is added, the flame can be lit. After a few minutes, the fire will be ready for use, and you will be in complete control of the flame level. This means you can decide exactly how hot you want the room or how much energy you want to use. Some bio ethanol burners are even suitable for smart control.
Choose Your Style Of Bio Fireplace
You can get a bioethanol fireplace in a range of our different designs. Choose how you want to display your fire; from our range of freestanding bioeothanol fires, to one built into the wall, or even a model for an outdoor space. We also sell a range of bioethanol fire bowls, perfect for making an impression in any room of your home.
Decide what type of design you want from impressive wide bioethanol fires to fire ribbon burners and many more. With so many different exciting designs and models to choose from, you’ll definitely be able to find the perfect bioethanol fireplace for your home. Choose a remote control model for an extra impressive feature, designed to make your new bio gel fireplace a dream come true.
Interested in learning more about bio fires? You can contact us today, and we will be happy to assist you with information, explaining more about the benefits a bio ethanol fireplace can bring to your property.
Our CVO1000 Fire Ribbon Bioethanol Burner. We supplied this with the standard black steel enclosure. We have many bioethanol fireplace designs from burner trays up to 1850mm wide, gel fires, remote or manual control, wall mounted fireplaces, built in fireplaces, freestanding fireplaces and outdoor fireplaces.
Bio Ethanol Fireplaces – Fact Sheet, Advice, Pros and Cons, FAQ.
On this page, we have useful advice on buying and using a biofuel fireplace. The bioethanol fireplaces in our range are shown in the images – please click on the image to be taken to the page with details of prices and technical specifications.
Bio Ethanol Fireplaces : We have many different styles of bio-ethanol fireplaces available including many burner trays. The widest burner tray is the CVO1000 which is also available with a range of single and double-sided enclosures.
More Technical Help:
What is a Bio-Ethanol Fireplace?
Which Bio-Fuel Should I Use?
How Much Does Bioethanol Cost?
How Are The Benefits Of A Bioethanol Gas Fire?
- Ease of Installation.
- No Chimney Required.
- 100% Energy Efficiency.
- Provide a Decorative form of heating
- The must be manually filled with fuel and then lit.
- Consideration needs to be given to storing the fuel.
- The room requires some form of natural ventilation.
- Ventilation : All bio ethanol burners with a naked flame require some form of ventilation either a wall vent or you can use a window to allow some fresh air into the room.
- Bio-ethanol fuel fireplaces must be installed and used in line with standard building regulations and clearances to combustible materials observed.
- Any fireplace opening must be constructed of a suitable non-combustible material.
- If in doubt contact building control at your local council.
- Bio-ethanol fireplaces have been available in the USA for over 20 years and are growing in popularity in the UK.
- The fireplaces are designed to be as safe as possible, stable and secure – always follow the manufacturer’s installation and user manual.
- Normal health and safety is required as normal when dealing with a naked flame and flammable liquids.
- With all open-flamed fires a fire guard should be considered.
- To ensure your safety, you should only use fuel designed for this style of fireplace.
- No other chemical or substance should be placed or used in the fireplace burner.
- Bio-fuel Fires should only be filled with a funnel and to within 15cm of the top of the tray.
- Bio-fuel Fires should never be moved/refilled when hot or lit.
- Special care needs to be taken in handling and storing of the fuel.
- The fire should only be lit in a well ventilated but a draft free environment.
- To install correcltly, ensure you read the manual before setting up your bio ethanol fireplace. UK production ensures your fire has been tested to the highest safety standards.
- All naked flames produce some moisture and water vapour when burnt. The quantity produced by bio-fuel is very small however there are many factors in a home which cause condensation and these should be identified. The fire must be used in a room which has adequate ventilation like a window or air vent.
- Factors which cause condensation in rooms are:
- Poor Ventilation within the room.
- Low ambient room temperature due to not using a primary heat source.
- Cooking and Bathing without sufficient ventilation.
- Putting Clothes on radiators to dry.
- Always read the installation instructions before installing and using a bio-fuel fire.
- A builder will be required to construct a non-combustible chamber in which to house the burner or fireplace.
- Installation Instructions are included with the fire.
- Ensure clearance to combustible materials like curtains are maintained at all times.